Albert.io provides interactive practice with immediate feedback and explanations. We have set up two classes, one for ACT prep and one for SAT prep. Once you have joined a class you can work on the assignments at your own speed or you can explore the all the practice questions by topic.
1. Sign up: Go to Albert.io and click on the "Sign Up" button
2. Choose "I'm a student"
3. Choose "Log in with Google" and use your student email address and password.
4. Choose "I'm a student" again
5. Type in your first name, student ID, and the user name you use to log in to your laptop
6. You will need to tell Albert.io where you go to school, so click on your user name in the upper right corner and choose "My Account". Type in Joliet W and click on the correct school name when it pops up.
7. Click on "Classes" on the top left, then on Join Class on the top right
8. Type in the code for the class you want to join:
9. Let Ms. TK (email@example.com) that you joined so she can give you the electronic licence so you can access all the questions.